Find an offer
Hereby we inform that sending a CV is the same as getting to know by you the personal data protection rules in accordance with the following:
Pursuant to the Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016, I inform that:
- the controller of your personal data is Dr. Max Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Wrocław (54-613), in ul. Krzemieniecka 60a.
- a person responsible for personal data protection at Dr. Max Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Wrocław (54-613), is the Data Protection Officer (DPO), e-mail address. email@example.com
- your personal data shall be processed in order to implement the recruitment process under the Art. 6 sec. 1 subsec. b and c of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016.
- the employees of the HR department of the data controller shall be the recipients of your personal data.
- your personal data shall not be transferred abroad.
- your personal data shall be stored for the period needed for the recruitment, then it shall be deleted.
- you have a right to access the content of your data and the right to clarify, delete, limit processing, a right to transfer data, a right to appeal, a right to withdraw a consent at any moment without impact on legality of processing that had been made on the basis of the consent before it was withdrawn;
- you have a right to complain to the supervisory body in case you consider that the processing of your personal data breaches the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016;
- provision of personal data by you is voluntary and a consequence of failure to provide personal data shall be impossibility to participate in the recruitment processes as run by the Company.
- your data shall be processed in the form of profiling. A consequence of such processing shall be qualification to participate in further stages of the recruitment process.